I have been so angry lately. Why am i such a mardy arse? I thought i made a friend for life. But no. I really really dislike this person. They have not done anything horrible to me. No bitching, back stabbing, using, w/e. To be honest, they have been nothing but nice. Might even go as far to say that this person is a little bit infatuated with me. Yes, i do not know why either. Fuck i hate it. I hate myself for being such a bitch towards him/her but i just get so frustrated with their presence. What to do. I do not know. I need a new life. New people. 2010 is dissapointing.
Friday, 8 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey, i just came across your profile from another person's blog, i just want to say, i don't know you, so i don't know what you've been through or whatnot, but you sound like a nice person, and i just want to say, that this feeling of resentment, i had that too to any boy that liked me for a while, and i had no idea, it doesn't make you weird, or fucked up or a bitch, you'll figure it out soon enough i'm sure :)
take care :) xxx
Post a Comment